Simply Soaperior is committed to respecting your privacy and will ensure the personal information you provide will be protected and processed following all applicable data protection laws.
Please read this policy to ensure that you fully appreciate the purpose of our processing of your personal information.
Personal information we may collect
- Your contact details, including name, email address, postal address, telephone and mobile numbers when using our services and purchasing our products
- Your payment details when making a purchase
- Details about your computer, your IP address, browser type and browsing activity whilst on our website
- Your marketing preferences or information you provide in any communication when you participate in any blog or forum on our site
- Any additional information you may provide to Simply Soaperior from time to time if you contact us by email, letter or telephone, through the Simply Soaperior website or by any other means.
Why we use your personal information
- To provide our products and services to you
- Manage our relationship with you that may include notifying you about changes to the Simply Soaperior service; asking you to leave a review, or take a survey
- Provide you with the capability to use interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so
- Communicate with you and manage your participation in Simply Soaperior promotions, offers and market research
- Reply to queries from you and other third parties, plus enquiries from law enforcement agencies following applicable law
- Measure or understand the usefulness of the advertisements we provide to you
- Follow and apply appropriate legal requirements, relevant industry standards and contractual responsibilities, and
- Allow Simply Soaperior to establish, exercise or defend our lawful rights and legal claims.
How we collect your personal information
- When you communicate with Simply Soaperior through our websites, including completing forms
- When you purchase our products
- When you communicate with Simply Soaperior by email, phone, post and mail
- When you take a Simply Soaperior survey
- When you sign up for Simply Soaperior publications
- When you provide feedback on our products and services
- When you make use of our social media channels to talk with us
- By way of direct marketing communications, and
- Information Simply Soaperior may receive from external third parties and gain from publicly available sources.
Our basis for processing personal information
Simply Soaperior will only ever process your personal information if we have a legal basis to do so. The legal bases we rely on are;
- Contract – this is where the processing of your information is required by Simply Soaperior to satisfy a contractual arrangement that Simply Soaperior has agreed with you.
- Consent – this is where Simply Soaperior has requested you to provide unambiguous permission to process your data for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate interests - this is where Simply Soaperior relies on our business interests as a purpose for processing your information, but only if we have a compelling reason and there is minimal impact on your rights and freedoms.
- Legal obligation – this is where Simply Soaperior has a statutory or other legal obligation to process the information to comply with the law.
If you do not provide the necessary information when requested Simply Soaperior may not be able to fulfil existing contractual arrangements with you, enter into new contracts with you, or meet our legal commitments. Therefore, Simply Soaperior may be unable to provide you with our products and services and may have to cancel existing contractual arrangements.
Who do we share your data with?
Simply Soaperior may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Engage with appropriate third-parties to support Simply Soaperior operating our services, including providers of analytics, payment processors, technology services, marketing, advertising, data storage and hosting.
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, to meet Simply Soaperior’s legal responsibilities and process requests or orders received from those bodies.
- Courts, legal counsels or other parties, where required by Simply Soaperior, and in respect of legal proceedings, claims, and complaints in this context.
- If Simply Soaperior is sold or combined with another organisation, we may share your information with our advisers or any potential purchaser and their advisers.
Your confidentially is of the highest importance to Simply Soaperior, we would only sell your personal information where you have provided explicit consent to do so, and it is legal.
You can disable cookies, though this may limit the functionality of the Simply Soaperior website.
For further information about how to control, disable and delete cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
My Simply Soaperior takes the privacy and protection of your personal information very seriously. We will take all reasonable care and implement appropriate technical and management measures to ensure that your personal information is protected.
We will put in place appropriate security measures according to the type of processing and regularly review these measures to check that they are still adequate.
Simply Soaperior will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected, which means it will be destroyed when it is no longer needed.
In some cases, Simply Soaperior may anonymise your personal information for research or statistical purposes (which means it is no longer linked to you), in which case Simply Soaperior may use this information indefinitely, without notice.
Under applicable data protection laws, subject to your jurisdiction, you have the following data protection rights:
Right to access - you can ask Simply Soaperior to provide copies of personal information we may hold about you.
Right to rectification – you can ask that we correct any inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure - you may ask that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing - in specific situations, you can request that we restrict the processing of your data.
Right to withdraw consent - where Simply Soaperior has explicitly requested and obtained your consent for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
Right to object - in certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, unless Simply Soaperior can show we have a compelling reason for continued processing.
Right to data portability - you have the right, in certain situations, to ask Simply Soaperior to transfer your personal information you have provided to us to another organisation or you.
Right to opt-out of marketing communications - you have the right to request that you opt-out of Simply Soaperior marketing communications.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority - you have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority where you perceive Simply Soaperior has infringed your data protection rights or laws.
If you wish to make a request to Simply Soaperior, please see the “How to contact us” section for our contact details.
We may transfer your personal information outside the UK to support our business operations or to provide necessary services for our legitimate interests.
We will only transfer your personal information outside of the UK where we are satisfied that appropriate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of your personal information or suitable security measures are followed and in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws
Changes to this policy
Simply Soaperior may post changes to this policy on this website when needed, for example, compliance with legislative changes.
We advise that you review this policy frequently to keep abreast of all changes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.